doubletalks

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Mon Mar 18 01:56:05 EDT 2019

Thanks, Tom. That's a great suggestion I hadn't considered.

I know Josh, so will simply take the opportunity to catch up.

PS: This thread got me wishing I could put that old ISA Doubletalk back
into service. So, I went looking for motherboards that support ISA
slots, but found nothing newer than some supporting Celeron CPUs. Pretty
ancient.

Janina