TODO file

Okash Khawaja okash.khawaja at gmail.com
Fri Mar 15 06:57:35 EDT 2019

On Thu, 14 Mar 2019 16:44:19 +0100
Samuel Thibault <samuel.thibault at ens-lyon.org> wrote:

> Okash Khawaja, le jeu. 14 mars 2019 15:43:03 +0000, a ecrit:
> > That sounds good. I'll start a thread with Greg and see where we
> > go.
>
> Remember to keep in Cc the speakup, the staging, and the linux-kernel
> mailing lists.

Thanks for the heads up. Will do that.

I am putting together the email with status for each item in TODO file.
I just have two more queries.

1. What are our options for internal synths which still use direct
communication with hardware: acntpc, decpc, dtlk and keypc?

2. What is status of output buffer getting garbled in SMP systems?
Here's the text from TODO file:

"Another issue seems to only happen on SMP systems.  It seems
that text in the output buffer gets garbled because a lock is not set.
This bug happens regularly, but no one has been able to find a situation
which produces it consistently."

Thanks,
Okash