Speakup tasks

Okash Khawaja okash.khawaja at gmail.com
Tue Mar 12 09:10:41 EDT 2019

Hi everyone,

I have time in between jobs so I wanted to ask which speakup tasks to
take up. There is a list on the github page[1]. If there are tasks
which aren't listed there, please add them or let me know and I'll add
them.

I would like to start off with separating out speakup ldisc into its
own module [2], as it will be quick and act as a warm up in getting
back to knowing the code. I can start sending patches in next couple of
days. If someone has an objection please let me know.

Last thing Samuel and I were looking at was DECtalk/TripleTalk USB
support and USB autoload. This was over a year ago. I was trying to get
hold of hardware upon which to develop the driver.

Thanks,
Okash

[1] https://github.com/bytefire/speakup/issues
[2] https://github.com/bytefire/speakup/issues/4