no sound except speakup

Gregory Nowak greg at gregn.net
Sat Jun 8 22:33:13 EDT 2019

Another solution is apulse, which provides partial pulseaudio
emulation for applications which expect pulseaudio to be installed
without pulseaudio being installed:

<https://github.com/i-rinat/apulse.git>

There's also a debian package in the devuan Ascii repository.

Greg

--
web site: http://www.gregn.net
skype: gregn1