Linux Open Source Presentation

Okash Khawaja okash.khawaja at gmail.com
Wed Aug 14 04:13:25 EDT 2019

Thanks for all the feedback!

I have incorporated all except for diagrams for slides 7 and 18. If I
get time after work today, I will do that. The shadow on fonts is
because of format of slides provided by organisers. I will edit it to
remove the shadow.

No I haven't presented at this scale so thanks for the tips.

Best regards,
Okash