Fwd: sam, Monday update, first-letter-navigation added

Willem van der Walt wvdwalt at csir.co.za
Mon Apr 15 14:29:07 EDT 2019

Hi Didier,
Thanks for all the trouble you took.
I also picked up the same error on another on another machine.
   That  also was on a mixer called Mix.
You can download again and see if sam still crash on your setup.
It should tell you that it cannot set the mixer and allow returning to the
mixer list.
I'll think about your suggestions.
Kind regards, Willem