About SAM Sound Controller

Willem van der Walt wvdwalt at csir.co.za
Thu Apr 11 02:10:32 EDT 2019

Hi Chime,
You say: but arrowing up-and-down doesn't change the percentage. It
should'nt, you must press enter to change the value.
arrowing up and down will read the different choices you have available.
alsaaudio.ALSAAudioError: Unable to find mixer control Bass,0 [default]
This an error which I cannot tell you why it happens, but I will build in
a test so that the program does not crash.
Could you send me the output of the following command?
amixer -c3 get Bass
So that we can try and trace the error.
Thanks for testing!
Regards, Willem