Speech-friendly alsa mixer (sam) released, testers needed

Willem van der Walt wvdwalt at csir.co.za
Wed Apr 10 03:57:38 EDT 2019

So Janina, on Saturday I started writing the tool you are asking about
below.  It works fine on the two machines I have tested on, but obviously,
it is new code which needs more testing.
Grab it from http://www.sanote.co.za/downloads/sam-latest.tar.bz2
Extract: tar jxvf sam-latest.tar.bz2
cd sam
and read the README.md for more details.

Janina, I hope you can give it a spin as you are the person with the most
sound devices in one machine I know about.
I am no expert on alsa, so do not expect too much.
Feedback is welcome.
Kind regards, Willem