jenux distro

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at panix.com
Fri Apr 5 14:08:30 EDT 2019

If those boards can take a microsd card, you would need an sd card
reader to attach to your computer.  Loading the reader with a microsd
card and flashing the sd card with an image on computer could get an
accessible operating system on those boards.  I haven't got into pi yet
but need to since I want to set one up for myself and another for a
friend and both of us need accessibility.  That way my friend has a
backout device if his computer goes down again.