An espeak question

Martin McCormick martin.m at suddenlink.net
Thu Apr 4 12:28:21 EDT 2019

	I see I have accidentally sent this message on both the
debian-accessibility and speakup lists so my apologies.

	Thanks and I will give your suggestion a try.

	You can even send multiple streams to the playback-only
sound device on the raspberry Pi.

	Since there are two stretch boxes, here, I will setup one
as you suggest and see how it goes and then setup the other one
if it is good.