unable to compile speakup using kernel 4.14.77

Didier Spaier didier at slint.fr
Mon Oct 29 17:19:52 EDT 2018

Hello.

I am not sure what you are doing or heading to.

Are you compiling the kernel as a whole or specifically this driver?

In the latter case, why, and what is your workflow?

I mean, could you share the list of commands, or scripts
that you are running?

In any case I can't see a need to build this driver out of tree.

Best,

Didier