formatting usb flash drive for jessie

Tom Fowle wa6ivgtf at fastmail.fm
Tue Nov 27 23:36:42 EST 2018

Didier,
The first of the articles seems accessible using lynx as far as I could go
through it before brain fuddle set in.
There are references to figures but it "APPEARS" there is probably good
enough text there to get through without seeing the figures.

Disclaimer, I am only slightly beyond a beginner at all this.
Tom Fowle