Unraid, freeNAS

Kirk Reiser kirk at reisers.ca
Fri May 11 19:26:15 EDT 2018

I think you might want to give us more information on exactly what you
wish to accomplish. How much storage do you need/want? What types of
devices need/want access to the storage. I could think of other
questions but that should make my point.

The simple solutions would be to use btsync, syncthing or owncloud. If
you need storage you don't have then consider buying an external usb
drive and tie it to your network through a linux machine. If you want
to buy something like the MyBook World by Western Digital they can be
connected directly to your LAN.