accessible domain registrars

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Wed Mar 7 10:20:26 EST 2018

Kelly, you're correct and I was wrong and far too hasty.

What I noticed, on a second look, is that the host command isn't a
reliable indicator of what a registrar supports.

Seems they will offer 6 resolution, but not advertise themselves via a 6
address even.

So, one does need to look more closely than I did.

Sorry about my sloppiness here.

Janina