IPv6 adoption, was: Re: accessible domain registrars

Austin Seraphin austin at austinseraphin.com
Mon Mar 5 18:24:01 EST 2018

I wrote an iOS app, and we had a delay because the API over which I had
no control did not have IPV6. Apple tests all apps in an IPV6 isolated
network and an app will not pass review if this fails. The developer of
the API had to rebuild their entire architecture.

--
Austin Seraphin: https://AustinSeraphin.com