command line email clients and gmail.com

Kirk Reiser kirk at reisers.ca
Mon Jun 11 19:20:31 EDT 2018

That's what I do for mail. I have postfix installed and then go back
and forth between alpine and mutt depending on the system on my LAN
I'm using. A while back I began having trouble with gmail accepting
mail so I had to install a dkim mail verifier to get around their
silliness. It works very well IMO and I don't know why anyone would
use anything else. I really like to control my own mail handling.

   Kirk