SpeakUp For NTFS

Zachary Kline zkline at speedpost.net
Fri Jul 13 12:14:29 EDT 2018

Um…

This message makes very little sense. NTFS is a file system, not an operating system. Speakup is a Linux kernel-based screen reader, not a filesystem driver. The screen reader manufacturers abandoned DOS largely because the mainstream world, and productivity applications did.

In short, I’m not sure what you’re asking for.