Debian Stretch and speakup Aren't Playing Nicely.

Martin McCormick martin.m at suddenlink.net
Wed Dec 19 08:04:22 EST 2018

	Thank you very much.  I probably missed the update and
that is exactly what is wrong, here.  I knew I needed to install
an upgraded version of speakup as the problems coincided exactly
with the upgrade.  Before I do this, this system is an older
600 MHZ 32-bit processor.  The Debian image I downloaded was
stretch for the I86 systems.

	Does this even matter?

Again, thanks.

Martin