speakup go_to, was: Re: Is this a Speakup problem?

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Mon Aug 13 19:06:36 EDT 2018

I've found the Speakup Go To Line command very helpful when there is a
web page I access using a text browser, like lynx, that has a particular
bit of data starting someway down the page.

I hit refresh followed by the Speakup command and the value I want.
Bingo, I get my data point and go on about my business.

Janina