speakup go_to, was: Re: Is this a Speakup problem?

Gregory Nowak greg at gregn.net
Fri Aug 10 20:15:22 EDT 2018

Speakup go_to will move the speakup review cursor to a given line of
the screen. So, to move the review cursor to the top line of the
screen, you'd press speakup+keypad asterisk. When speakup prompts you
with "go to," you would type "1" and press enter. Perhaps it would be
a good idea if that prompt was changed to "go to line," so it would be
more obvious.

Greg

--
web site: http://www.gregn.net