Away

Okash Khawaja okash.khawaja at gmail.com
Fri Sep 29 04:41:24 EDT 2017

Hi,

Just an update, due to illness and family chores, I've not been able to
work on speakup for last week or so. Should be able to get back on it in
a couple of weeks' time, hopefully sooner.

Currently writing usb-serial driver for DECtalk/TripleTalk USB based on
old USB driver supplied by manufacturer. I have other patches which will
make use of this driver - the autoload functionality.

I don't have TripleTalk USB or DECTalk USB so I won't be able to test
the driver as I write it. If someone in UK is willing to lend I can come
and collect it and the drop it back, once finished. Otherwise, might
order it.

Thanks,
Okash