WISH TO UPGRADE

Gregory Nowak greg at gregn.net
Sat Oct 14 23:28:10 EDT 2017

What distribution are you running? If it's debian-based, there's
probably a newer version in backports, so you don't need to build it
yourself. As for what libraries you're missing and how to get them, I
doubt you'll get an answer there without telling us the relevant error
message.

Greg

On Sat, Oct 14, 2017 at 08:02:17AM -0500, Craig Martin wrote:
> Hi, all,
>
> I'm running version 0.71 of espeakup.  When I try to upgrade to version
> 0.80, the system says it's missing some library files, and terminates
> compilation during the make process?  Where do I get the fix?
>
> Craig Martin

web site: http://www.gregn.net
skype: gregn1