DecTalk External (decext) testers wanted!

John Covici covici at ccs.covici.com
Mon May 15 05:49:13 EDT 2017

Well, we have progress, not quite there yet.  Now, speakup shuts up as
its supposed to when I hit the enter key on the numpad, but the
speakup-r command still does not stop at the cursor -- its about 20
lines below where it should be.  I did not test further than checking
that.

Thanks and keep up the good work.