DecTalk External (decext) testers wanted!

Tony Baechler tony at baechler.net
Wed May 10 05:19:03 EDT 2017

Hi,

This latest patch won't compile on kernel 4.10.7. The previous patches have
compiled fine until the latest git pull. I put the complete build log
online. I don't think I'm doing anything wrong, but I'm passing -j8 to make
if it matters. Please let me know if you want me to try anything else. The
log can be found here:

http://batsupport.com/log.gz