Synth to buy

John G. Heim jheim at math.wisc.edu
Sun Mar 19 10:21:30 EDT 2017

I have two Tripletalks, one for home and one for work. I have no idea
how complicated the driver is. But the synths themselves have held up
well. They seem very rugged. I've dropped one or both several times. The
only complaint I have is that the little rubbery feet on the bottom
dissolved over time. They got real gummy and sticky and I had to peel
them off. At first I thought it might have been the heat from the
computer itself but when I got the second, I was careful not to put it
on a warm surface. Same thing.  So that was weird but no big deal.

If I ever have to buy another synth, I'll probably try something else
just to try it. But I've been happy with the Tripletalk.