[HEADS-UP] Please test Re: Speech overlapping with espeak-ng

Øyvind Lode oyvind.lode at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 15:40:01 EST 2017

Hi:

I've just tested by logging in on the console.
To me all works as expected.
That said I rarely login on the console since I use Debian as a server
and do all admin work via ssh which means I really don't know whether
what I get now on this server running sid is normal or not.
However, speech on the console is very useful when I really need it
like if network issues etc.
I typed commands without issues.
I read log files.
I opened nano and I type really fast and of course I couldn't hear
every character entered but I've never been able to do that when
typing really fast.
I edited the text and I also opened some real config files and did some editing.
Sorry for not finding/hearing the speech overlap.