speakup-r empty line lockup

John Covici covici at ccs.covici.com
Mon Aug 21 12:03:19 EDT 2017

While speakup-r is going, you need to stay in that console.  this is
the one thing I wish eemacspeak had.  It works great except for that
empty line lockup.  David Borowski's mods fixed that problem, so if
you don't mind using the old serial code, that will work as well --
and if you use speakup with speech dispatcher and speechd-up speakup-r
will work as well -- not with espeakup. I use this every day, would
not have a speech system without it.