speechd-up not working on text console

Okash Khawaja okash.khawaja at gmail.com
Sun Aug 13 03:20:19 EDT 2017

Hi John,

Thanks. I'll run it with espeak.

The source I am using is https://github.com/williamh/speechd-up which
shows last update in Jan 2011. I might have to downgrade the text
tools to version compatible with speechd-up. I would prefer to bypass
texi stuff and still get relevant modules compiled, if possible.
Here's the error:

./fdl.texi:404: raising the section level of @appendixsubsec which is too low

Thanks,
Okash