Things I'm working on

Okash Khawaja okash.khawaja at gmail.com
Sat Aug 5 12:32:23 EDT 2017

Hi,

Recently work at my day job has picked up pace and speakup items have
queued up. Listed below are the things that I will be working on, in
order of priority.

1. Async USB removal - currently when USB synth is manually removed
while the module is loaded, there is a kernel crash followed by lock
up - thanks Samuel for pointing this out.

2. Autoload relevant module when USB synth is plugged in

3. Speakup-r problem when starting on a blank line - last time I was in
middle of trying to replicate it with speechd-up but some libs were
conflicting in an intricate way. I have a different system now where I
can try to set it up. Just haven't got round to doing it.

4. Separate out speakup ldisc code into its own module (.c file).

Thanks,
Okash