staging: speakup: add send_xchar, tiocmset and input functionality for tty

Okash Khawaja okash.khawaja at gmail.com
Sat Apr 29 09:28:01 EDT 2017

Hi,

On Sat, Apr 29, 2017 at 02:07:45PM +0200, Samuel Thibault wrote:
> Okash Khawaja, on sam. 29 avril 2017 09:47:23 +0100, wrote:
> > On Fri, Apr 28, 2017 at 11:23:58PM +0200, Samuel Thibault wrote:
> >
> > > So I guess now we need to be more pushy with serdev.
> > Haven't heard from Rob Herring yet. What do you suggest?
>
> I'd say assume that it's fine, and work on writing a patch that works,
> for more concrete discussion, and possibly mere integration by gkh
> without going through Rob.
Sounds good! We have all the patches. Apart from the patch you are
reviewing in this thread there is
http://linux-speakup.org/pipermail/speakup/2017-April/060645.html
which is not yet signed off (we haven't had feedback on decext).

I will now get latest staging-next from kernel source, just to be sure
that patches all apply cleanly.

Do you want me to post all of them here as one patch set? Because since
I last posted, one of them has been upstreamed.