loadi ng debian 8 . 7 f r o m a U S B drive

Glenn At Home GlennErvin at cableone.net
Sat Apr 22 10:41:27 EDT 2017

Hi Craig,
The only way I would know to do this is to use Yumi boot loader.
https://www.pendrivelinux.com/yumi-multiboot-usb-creator/
I have used this often to have several operating systems booting from one
thumb drive.
The only challenge is that you will have to learn how many down arrows for a
particular distro when it boots.
If you don't have sighted assistance, you could use the Be My Eyes app or
the Lend An Eye app, on IOS and Android respectively.
Those apps are great in a pinch when you need someone to read the screen.
HTH.
Glenn