DecTalk External (decext) testers wanted!

Okash Khawaja okash.khawaja at gmail.com
Mon Apr 17 17:57:06 EDT 2017

Hi Keith,

This might be because the existing config is too old for 4.10 kernel.
I wouldn't know the solution without trying it out. From one of the
links I posted above, they removed following in 4.5 kernel:

CONFIG_MODULE_SIG_ALL
CONFIG_MODULE_SIG_KEY
CONFIG_SYSTEM_TRUSTED_KEYS

So it might be worth removing all three of them and then trying.

Cheers,
Okash