DecTalk External (decext) testers wanted!

Okash Khawaja okash.khawaja at gmail.com
Mon Apr 17 17:48:42 EDT 2017

Hi,

I have updated the repository.
  > Now there is speakup2.tgz instead of speakup.tgz (to avoid
confusion between the two versions)
  > tty-export.patch includes ldisc related exports that were missed
out the first time round

Just to clarify, the problem is that kernel 4.11 that I developed
against has some issues with USB and therefore not best one to test
against at the moment. speakup.tgz I sent contained some code which
would only compile on 4.11 and that was the problem Greg pointed out.

I have now gone through the process on my system again and made sure
it compiles on 4.10.x and the above changes reflect that. So please
follow the steps from beginning with the updated tty-export.patch and
speakup2.tgz.

Okash