DecTalk External (decext) testers wanted!

Okash Khawaja okash.khawaja at gmail.com
Sat Apr 15 02:08:59 EDT 2017

Hi Keith,

Found this by searching the error online:

https://unix.stackexchange.com/questions/293642/attempting-to-compile-any-kernel-yields-a-certification-error

Here's the reply from that link:

"I ran into this several years ago on a Debian build. In the .config file you copied from /boot find and comment out the lines CONFIG_SYSTEM_TRUSTED_KEY and CONFIG_MODULE_SIG_KEY."

There's also https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=823107

Basically make oldconfig should have taken care of this.

Hope that helps.

Okash