bluetooth query

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Thu Apr 6 12:47:20 EDT 2017

I'm all for security, but only within reason. I've yet to hear a
reasonable use case that explains why system wide pulseaudio is
insecure.

The only use case I've ever come across from the pulse people, and I
have pushed on this quite hard from time to time, says that you don't
want to enable someone to surreptitiously enable a colleague, or a
spouse's microphone. In other words, the pulse people don't want to be
associated with corporate or matrimonial spying.

So, those interested in spying of this type will have to continue to
focus on Alexa, or iphone, or Android, I suppose!

What a pile of <expletive deleted>.

Janina