Vinux5.1 with Voxin?

Glenn glennervin at cableone.net
Wed Sep 28 22:29:28 EDT 2016

Larry,
This may only be the case with Orca and I don't know if the same  holds true
with SpeakUp, but part of the fix for Voxin to work was to edit a conf file
with uncommenting a line that was something like
default synth: ibmtts
Maybe the file was speakup_conf.conf
It has been a while, but this was the fix for Vinux with Voxin.
HTH.
Glenn