bleeps and does anyone use goto

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at shawnk.ca
Mon Sep 12 20:08:11 EDT 2016

On-screen find is a feature I actually use quite a bit. It's nice having the
ability to enter the search text and then have a way to search forward or
reverse.
It's true that a lot of packages have a way to find text within the current
document but it can be be very helpful to use this to get to the wanted
section of a document and then use the on-screen find to locate something
specific in that section without moving around in it.
It's just one more way to move quickly around the current screen and get to
information you really want.