More mods/fixes

David david.a.borowski at gmail.com
Mon Oct 10 13:06:04 EDT 2016

I added a feature which broke words on highlight change. I forgot
to document this in the README file. Someone noticed that words were
breaking strangely. Now, say_word_ctl controls this and is documented
in the README file. Also caps lock is no longer a speakup key
like num-0 and meta are. It now gives a short position report.
So if you shift it you get the real capslock function.
Any key which is the speakup key is always the speakup key regardless
of shift, alt or ctl states.
This made caps lock in accessible which was a problem.