Starting Speakup on a Debian Virtual Machine

Zachary Kline zkline at speedpost.net
Sat Oct 8 15:50:45 EDT 2016

Hello,
You will find the list is quite active, but I'm afraid I don't have nearly enough information to begin helping you. Which speech system did you use? Was it hardware or software? Did you use the installation speech provided with espeak?
Without this kind of basic information I can be absolutely no help.
Please elaborate,
Zack.

Sent from my iPhone