A few questions about speakup

Jacob Kruger jacob at blindza.co.za
Wed Nov 30 05:56:22 EST 2016

While know nothing about curses, have put together a minimal form of a
menu system for bootup on the raspberry pi mini-computer, working with
speakUp, and, using python to generate menus, and, then receive prompt
input, and, it all works fine.

If relevant, all am then doing is using subprocess.call() function from
python to then execute shell commands, but anyway.

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA