Contributing to speakup

Okash Khawaja okash.khawaja at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 00:36:19 EST 2016

Hi Samuel and David,

As I've mention in 'Status of kernel' thread, I would like to contribute to this project. I have done some kernel work in personal capacity, like Eudyptula challenge and Free Electrons embedded linux drivers course. I have also been studying speakup code and - after Samuel's replies to the other thread - line discipline and wider TTY subsystem.

Looks like there are some ideas on what to do. Is there any piece of work that I can take up? This is an interesting project and I hope to learn from it, therefore happy to commit time and effort. Please advise.

Thanks,
Okash