Status of kernel

Willem Venter dwillemv at gmail.com
Tue Nov 15 16:08:01 EST 2016

Hi all.
Since I don't know anything about line discipline I did some searching
and found the following:
http://www.linux-mag.com/id/1891/
It is quite interesting. Not sure how up to date this is since it was
published in2005. Maybe with this combined with the kernel API updates
it might be useful to someone here. It details an example read-only
driver for a touch-screen, but the descriptions are quite general. It
mentions /dev, so maybe it's not exactly what is required, but it also
mentions examples in the kernel to look at.

Also see:
https://utcc.utoronto.ca/~cks/space/blog/unix/TTYLineDisciplineWhy