Status of kernel

John G Heim jheim at math.wisc.edu
Tue Nov 15 14:31:36 EST 2016

Is that list, linux-serial, the place where most of the discussion on
the status of speakup goes on? I think part of the problem here is that
if you just go by what you hear on this list, you'd get the impression
that nothing is being done.

John G. Heim; jheim at math.wisc.edu; sip://jheim@sip.linphone.org