espeakup

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at panix.com
Fri May 27 10:23:42 EDT 2016

You have to wait for that distro to start talking and I do mean wait a
few minutes after you hit enter after booting the distro.  It is probing
all of your sound cards, and even if you have usb speakers attached,
talkingarch will find them and will offer you the opportunity to use
them.  Hope this helps.