[DNG] Devuan Minimal Live Images -- new version

tim isfeldt at gmail.com
Fri May 27 01:22:53 EDT 2016

I remember opensuse 11.0 had a speaking boot menu, there isn't much
docks on it or even how to get it set up, but apparently they use either
grub or G something the name escapes me at the moment, but if you hit
f11 after the POST, and I believe a beep, it would speak and also speak
as you arrowed threw what device/etc you wished to boot from.