Linux on access technology

Gregory Nowak greg at gregn.net
Wed May 25 19:43:05 EDT 2016

I guess you can find out about it and other stuff from people who
saved the stuff while it was still available. I still have a floppy
with nearly all if not all of the basic interpreter stuff. The biggie
though is a tarball of ftp://blazie.com while it was still up. I got
that from someone on this list, I think it was Igor Geths. I could
probably host all that, but don't want trouble from FS over doing so.

As for the clunky editor ... while it isn't like what we have today,
it was good enough to take me through part of grade school, all of
high school, and a couple years of university. I did the majority of
my school work and papers on my bns, and still think back fondly on
the process. There was something magical about brailling into a video
tape sized device on my lap, being able to spell check, and prepare it
for printing.

Greg

--
web site: http://www.gregn.net