Speakup with doubletalk synth occasionally doubles key echo.

Tom Fowle wa6ivgtf at fastmail.fm
Sun May 8 21:58:01 EDT 2016

greg,
Unfortunately it's only happened a couple of times and I believe it started
in the editor I use "JOE" but continued in mutt and back at the command
prompt.

However I can't be sure at what point it began or if the start was
consistant in the two or three times it happened.

Not much to go on Will try to observe more closely.
thanks
tom fowle