GRML with SpeakUp

Glenn glennervin at cableone.net
Fri Jun 17 19:27:29 EDT 2016

Okay, this time it worked with the second enter, but it is like a choppy and
very slow sound, quite unintelligible.
It is really quite bad, and I am used to espeak and even setting the speed
around 70, so you may know that there is something wrong here and it's not
usable.
I have the GRML 96 version, and it is running on an Intel NUC, with 8 GB of
RAM.
I burned it to an SD card.
The speech is so bad, that I cannot make any modifications unless it is a
basic CLI command.
Thanks for any more info.
Glenn