caves-of-phear game

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at panix.com
Thu Jun 9 07:00:42 EDT 2016

I got this one downloaded built and installed.  It came with no
documentation so some google searches found information for me.  I don't
yet know what keys control anything in this game yet but did learn color
in the game points out different kinds of structures a player will
encounter in the caves.  Different ascii symbols also are spoken during
game play but structures were not documented in terms of these symbols.
Object of the game is to collect as many diamonds as possible and escape
from the cave without a rock falls on you and kills you.  More later as I
figure this out.