Arch & UEFI [Was: Bug on missing staging modules rpm]

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Sat Jul 23 18:18:47 EDT 2016

Hi, Chris:

Mine is an Asrock Z77Pro4 mobo. This machine is vintage 2013. My
requirements at the time included 3 PCI slots, and a mobo with that many
wasn't easy to find. Nowadays I only use two! <sigh>

I'm going to be more careful with the next mobo. I'm not going to assume
just because they have UEFI, they've done a good implementation. But
then, I should also upgrade my firmware, as it's stock as shipped, and
quite out of date.

In most respects it's been a good board. It was Bill Acker's favorite
build machine.

Janina